- JESUS IS LORD STATEMENT OF FAITH
- JESUS IS LORD MISSION AND VISION
- How to Renounce Satan
- AFRICA NEWS HEADLINES
- Media TV
- Vertical Thinking
- The Bible has the Answer
- Christian Search Engine
- Gospel Music Update
- Kenyan Gospel
- More than Dreams
- Masomo ya Biblia
- Jesus Christ is Savior
- Jesus is God
- All About Creation
- All About God
- Jesus is Lord Music
- List of Islamic Terror
- Recommended Sites
- Special Reports
Thursday, February 27, 2014
at 6:35 PM
The final insult: Court terror for Lee Rigby's family as his Muslim killers are dragged from dock shouting 'Allahu akbar' while fighting prison guards - before judge tells them life will NOT mean life
- Rigby family say: 'We feel satisfied that justice has been served for Lee'
- Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale found guilty in December
- Adebolajo, 29, gets whole-life jail term and Adebowale, 22, gets 45 years
- Adebowale could be freed and back on streets by the time he's aged 67
- Both restrained during violence in court as Rigby family cower in horror
- They ran down Rigby at 40mph last May in Woolwich and butchered him
- Rebecca Rigby says son Jack must 'endure' images of his dead father
- Three people arrested outside London court as far-right protesters gather
PUBLISHED: 09:06 EST, 26 February 2014 | UPDATED: 20:16 EST, 26 February 2014
Violence broke out in the Old Bailey dock yesterday after Lee Rigby's murderers began hurling abuse at the judge and fighting with prison guards during their sentencing.
Michael Adebolajo, 29, was given a whole-life term, while Michael Adebowale, 22, was jailed for life with a minimum of 45 years - meaning he could be back on the streets by the age of 67.
In extraordinary scenes, the two Muslim extremists yelled 'Allahu Akbar' and 'You (Britain) and America will never be safe' during their sentencing at the court in Central London.
The British-born extremists mowed down Fusilier Rigby in a car before hacking him to death in the street in front of horrified onlookers near Woolwich Barracks in south-east London in May last year.
They both claimed that they were ‘soldiers of Allah’ and were motivated by the plight of Muslims abroad to carry out the killing, and have shown no remorse.
Scroll down for videos
Sentencing: Murderers Michael Adebolajo, who described himself as a 'soldier of Allah', attempted to decapitate Drummer Rigby while Michael Adebowale hacked at his body in the most appalling crime
at 6:34 PM
at 6:31 PM